Georgia Tech transitioned to Workday for financial management on July 1, 2019. We have assembled some resources that are available to support you during the transition. Your feedback is appreciated and your questions are valuable in building our FAQs.
Enterprise Workday Transformation Resources
Useful Links from the Georgia Tech Enterprise Transformation Website
- Matrix of Available Training by Campus Role
- Workday Training and Job Aids Catalog (Log-in Required)
- Biteables and Document Library: Short video clips that explain Workday concepts
- Workday Terminology Crosswalk
- Faculty Memos
- Services Website: Georgia Tech website for Support - Provides live response or creates a work ticket (Financials Support coming on July 1, 2019)
Research Subawards in Workday
On June 26, 2019, the Office of Sponsored Programs and our campus service partners hosted an info session with demonstrations on the Research Subawards process and workflow in Workday.
- Presentation Slides (Coming Soon)
- FAQs: Research Subawards in Workday
Subawards: What is Changing with Workday?
Demonstration: Create a New Subagreement (Subaward) Request in Contract Information System (CIS)
Demonstration: Subaward Purchase Orders (Review and Approve)
Demonstration: Subaward Invoice Process