Research Administration courses that cover the lifecycle of an award and include specific Georgia Tech policy, procedure, and resource information.
|What are GTRC & GTARC?||Basic Certification Workshop|
Recommended for those new to Georgia Tech research administration, as it provides the foundational knowledge needed to conduct research at Georgia Tech.
- 1 Core Class and 1 Workshop required to achieve certification
* Pre-Award Part 1
* Pre-Award Part 2
* Post-Award & Compliance Part 1
* Post-Award & Compliance Part 2
* Internal Controls Workshop
* 2 CFR 200 Workshop
FAR Webinar Series
* How To (topic specific)
* Georgia Tech Systems
* Sponsor Specific
Classes that cover the full lifecycle of the award with Georgia Tech specific policy and procedure details.
- All 4 Core Classes, 2 Workshops and 1 class under each Elective topic required to achieve certification
Post-Award & Compliance Part 3 - launching class on November 9, 2021
Additional classes coming soon!
- Hands-on activities, case studies and problem solving
- Requires you to use the skills and knowledge learned from the Basic and Intermediate training.