Using GTCrossroads to Manage an Award
GTCrossroads offers campus administrators, researchers, and PIs the ability to track proposals, manage awards, request subagreement actions, and submit deliverables. Areas key to managing an award include:
- Intranet Contracting Officers Log (ICOL): Pre-award information can be found here
- OSP Contract Information System: Contains most post-award functions, such as deliverable submission and requests for subagreements
You will need your Georgia Tech username and password to login — these are the same credentials you use to log into most password protected websites or systems at Georgia Tech.
The Role of OSP
Once a new award has been granted, the Office of Sponsored Programs is responsible for several activities associated with managing the award. OSP can assist researchers with the following activities:
- Setting up a new account
- Creating an advance project number (when applicable). See the policy for more information.
- Setting up subawards and monitoring subrecipients
- Ensuring compliance with sponsor terms and conditions, university policies, and federal regulations and standards
- Providing training to university researchers in new and established policies
- Handling project extensions and budget revisions
- Fulfilling reporting requirements
- Facilitate deliverables and non-financial reporting requirements
- Closing out the award